On the 17th, Jace had a preschool Christmas program at the PG Rec Center. He loves the Funshine Preschool, and I love having him go there since I can attend aerobics at the same time. I was a little worried about his performance, because Shannon our babysitter came that morning and took Jace to a playgroup for her high school class at 7:30 in the morning. And if Jace doesn't get enough sleep...he can be quite a bear. But he did great and was all smiles and quite entertaining to watch during the program. His favorite song to sing was Jingle Bells...in fact during the whole month of December whenever we would hear that song, he would brightly say, "Mom...I know this song!" And loved singing along.

Here he is all smiles and ready to start the program.

Singing the song 'Jingle Bells'....this was his favorite!

Jace and Jake aren't in the same class, but had their program together...Best Buddies.

Sadly Jace is the only one who was able to sit on Santa's lap this year....Hannah was there, but would have nothing to do with Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment