One thing I love about our Elementary, is that every grade does the same program every year. So you know if you have a 1st grader...you'll be going to the Christmas Program. The 2nd Grade always does the play 'GLOW'...and so on and so forth. Well with Rachel in the 1st Grade, she was able to perform in the annual Christmas Program also on the 17th. Luckily they perform twice, so Nate was able to go to the afternoon performance before he had an all-nighter at work. She did a great job...and even though I didn't have the best seat, since she is one of the tallest in her class she was on the top row and I could see her just fine.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Rachel's Christmas Program
One thing I love about our Elementary, is that every grade does the same program every year. So you know if you have a 1st grader...you'll be going to the Christmas Program. The 2nd Grade always does the play 'GLOW'...and so on and so forth. Well with Rachel in the 1st Grade, she was able to perform in the annual Christmas Program also on the 17th. Luckily they perform twice, so Nate was able to go to the afternoon performance before he had an all-nighter at work. She did a great job...and even though I didn't have the best seat, since she is one of the tallest in her class she was on the top row and I could see her just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment